Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Mobile marketing is all the rage right now; scroll further down to our list. Become a better marketer today, offline AND online!
- Smartphone shipments peaked at 1 billion worldwide with Nigeria leading the African market in smartphone shipment with South Africa following close by.
- 90 per cent aged 18-29 see mobile devices as a focal part of their day-to-day life
- Nigerians spend at least up to 18 hours a day on their smartphones.
- Nigerians spent 2 billion naira worth of data streaming videos in 2014.
- After a brief survey in 2014, Nigeria was documented to be the country in the world with the longest daily screen time for smartphones. We can allegedly be on out smartphones for 3 hours straight!
- Mobile applications and mobile marketing revenue in Nigeria has experienced a rapid growth since 2011.
- Leading smartphone activity in Nigeria includes text messaging (84.3%), Emails (40.8%), and Social Media Activity (45.3%).
- The most frequented social media sites and channels in Nigeria are Facebook, 2GO, Blackberry Messenger, Eskimi, Whatsapp and WeChat.
- At least half of the millenials we spoke to for this list admitted to following and interacting with brands online that they were already acquainted with. They also admitted to being more receptive to their online advertising.
- More Nigerians own or make use of their smartphones or mobile device than they would a laptop or desktop.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.