We are in the age of new media marketing and advertising. Therefore the idea of a flashy TV advert is not as appealing as it would have been 10 years ago.
Due to earned media and new media channels such as social media, emails, Google advertising and more, we can simply develop images and videos to be disseminated from the comfort of our desks.
It is not as tedious as it once was, however there are certain steps that need to be taken to ensure the progress of your content strategy efforts.
- Map out your companies business objectives and goals. This is great way to draw inspiration for your content.
- Please develop and push out AMAZING, emotive or functional content.
- Make sure you are pushing your clients back to a web site that is responsive and mobile compatible.
- Define your key target audience; who will you be connecting with and who do you see patronizing your business?
- Put together a coherent timeline with material for metrics on stand by. As you engage you must measure.
And finally, just take your time! Slow and steady will always win an online marketing race!