Welcome to the digital age where the key feature of any highly functional organisation is their company website. Web performance in 2015 than ever before and is vital for being easily found on the web amongst the clutter, noise and competition.
We understand an organisations focus would primarily be on growth strategy, sales, marketing and operations but do not leave web performance out of your plans. Every modern business should strive for a fast, reliable, optimised website.
We recommend you go through the brief but thorough checklist below. From there you can begin formulating your annual web performance plan with your in-house Web Team or better yet our in-house web team.
- Response Times- Do you have any current company campaigns on your webpage? How long does it take to load up? The faster, the better.
- Company Images on your website- Images take up space and can affect the speed of your website. Increase web speed by having images reformatted and decrease page size.
- Are your company images optimised for Google searches? Words aren’t the only features that can be traced by Google. Name your images before uploading them to your webpage.
- 3rd Party Components- Payment processes, ad networks and more can affect your websites performance.
- Site design affects performance, so you need a seamless, crisp design for your website. But bear in mind that a good design is not paramount to an effective website, it must be OPTIMISED.
- Optimise your site for mobile compatibility, for more on why, please click HERE.
- Capacity Scaling- Your company should have or look forward to implementing an automatic scaling system in place. This prevents your site from ever hitting critical mass and always delivers optimum performance.
After going through the checklist above and you realise that you may need some help with your company website or any other brand touch point please click HERE and schedule a sit down with our readily available team of experts. Allow us assist in taking your brand to the next level on any playing field. Remember to always trust Ellae Creative; we have always got you covered!